Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Not Really ready for that

Today is my 3rd day of school. But My heart still stick to COMPUTER. I felt that my PC is my best friend now.  Haiz... May be my heart already there. I will try to bring it back to my real life. Try and try. Try to bring my heart to the dry daily life. To my actual life. And to be honest, study not my habit. But I have to make it my habit. 24 hours not really enough in NTU. The top students here either very smart or they are really hardworking enough. I guess they no need to rest at all. Their biological machine will operating without enough rest everyday. Most of them still awake even 5am. and can go to the class of 8.30am. What can I said? So must me do that? If so, am I ready for it? Really? haiz... GOOD! or may not be good! haiz... What can I do now? I think I just can go for it no matter I am ready for it or not. Just do IT. That's a life of a student!

P/S: Written this for myself who no mood to start the study life. I must start now. A lot of things waiting for me! GO GO GO!

2 comments:

  1. hello ah wei..hahaa
    u hav a new post again =))
    guess u r really in the mood of blogging instead of studying =P
    aihzzz, i m havin another test 2mr n numerous test cumin up nex week..
    but u better prepare now or ll regret it later like i do now =.="
    hahhaaa, gud luck n all da best in study la yea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... Thanks sin yin. i try to do so! thanks for ur concern! all the for ur test tomolo oh! i can feel the stress even today just 3rd day of school. So i will try to be ready now! Just sometime need sth to initiate it! may be blogging will be my another way to remember myself about my future, my study. haha... welcome for more comments. i will always blogging will study! haha... make the study as my habit, make blogging as the habit as well!
    jiayou!

    ReplyDelete