Friday, 15 January 2010

Try to find the motivation

From the beginning of this sem, I really try to walk to attend all my class everyday. Although it's quite tired, but i m still ok! I know the benefits from that. As I am lazy to do exercise. It's 1 of my way to do so. So it's good for my health! The most important reason for me to walk is that walking train my determination to do something. This is want I found quite right for me to walk although the distance may need about 20 to 25 minutes to walk. Further more, I think I also want to save the time for waiting the bus. I found that while I am walking, I actually get more mood to think about what will I want to do. I also will feel got better mood to do the boring study or ECA stuff after the long distance walking. I felt more refreshed, more energetic. It's good! haha....

Today is my 4th day of school. I start to feel that I hav to find the new way to refresh myself and motivate myself to study! Not really got mood today if compare to yesterday. Duno y! May be already familiar and get bored. So I hav to find the other way.

I think my beginning of the sem is also means the starting of my ECA or meetings. different kind of meetings. Duno y, the meeting can last more than 2 hours. And got even 4 hours! GOOD! Get bored! I really get bored! Today got 1 senior call me for help and hope to find me to form a committee to edit a book for MSA. He said that he want to assign me to do so is that I am responsible enough. He said from the previous activities that I involved or gathering that I called, I really responsible for all that. Is that true? Even myself oso din felt so lo! May be he mata sepek lah! haha... I felt lazy to do stuffs lo! haha... I really irresponsible 1! But duno y, I already agree to be his chief editor. Haiz... GOOD lah! Y I want to said YES! haiz.. HEADACHE now! But I try lah! Dun that want to give up! go go go lo! no choice lah! really no choice!

Talking about friends in NTU, until today, I not really can find any best buddies here lo! Although got close friends, but not that kind of 知心朋友。真怀念知心朋友!你们还好吗?这是我总想问你们的问题。Although far apart, but our heart still together! bcuz we are 知心朋友!Hope really can find some here also lo! But after my scanning, not yet found any lo! GOOD!

Ok lah! blah blah blah finish! Continue my job to do assignment and study now! Just starting now at 12.30am of Friday after my class end at 5.30pm. GOOD! This is my life! Feel wanna doing my stuffs and waiting for law yi ying if possible! haha...

2 comments:

  1. LOLs! law yi ying is here =D

    交知心朋友,不是两三个月的事,慢慢找,总有一天会找到的.最重要的是,别放弃。=)

    加油哦

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈... not really desperate for that lah! 知心朋友不用太多。我会慢慢找。哈哈...
    我只是写写垃圾。不过是心里话。

    ReplyDelete