Today, 8 January 2010. I go to take plane at Penang International Airport around 9.30am. Haha... Sounds like want to write an essay for my journey back to S'pore. haha... GOOD!
After I done my check in, I waiting for plane. While I was queuing up to get in to the plane, I suddenly met with ah boo. haha... She just behind me on the queue. haha... She want to travel and shopping around S'pore. I felt so great to meet old friend there while I was alone back to S'pore. Haha.. Although both of us not in the same tone, It's very warm to have a conversation while waiting for the flight back to study life. haha... Wish her hav a great days in S'pore!
After reach S'pore, I hav to take about 1 hour and more to travel from Changi to NTU. But on the way, I hav to pass sth to tioh wei lun at Clementi. haha... Another friend that make me felt warm on the 1st day I m in S'pore of 2010. Good! After about 1 hour chit chat while eating my lunch, I felt so full not just in Stomach but oso in Heart. GOOD! haha...
At 3.30pm, finally I reached NTU, my room, no.1429 after depart from penang at 11.40am. GOOD! I using remaining days to clean my room, rearrange everything while on9! haha... Although my room cleaning mission just finish about 40%, I felt very comfortable about my room now! New arrangement, new atmosphere for the new sem! haha... This sem must really work harder. This is a very good beginning for me after cleaning my room! While the other 60% of cleaning will waiting my roomate to help some and complete it together. haha...
Felt so good to write about this blog. May be my 2 best friends influence me to do so! haha... Thanks yi ying and sin yin for the frequent update. Hope the coming days, I still got the free time and great mood to write blog and update myself to u all!
All the best for my new sem!
All the best for sin yin and yi ying who about to finish the sem. Good luck in ur final!
All the best for those who read this! Hav great days ahead!
JIAYOU!
hahahaa..nice one ah wei!! =))
ReplyDeletea new post aftr about one year?! lmao
haha, den bao bei n i shud be vy vy proud, as v manage to activate ur blog aft a year..LOL
yea, its the vy first month of 2010!!!
a great start for evything~
wish u all da best, wif new life, new sem, new arrangement of hostel n a gf perhaps? hehehee..
c u vy soon!!!
gf? u ah? haha...
ReplyDeletey always said like that?
haha great! finally u blogged !! ohmygawd. it takes 1 year for us to inspire u, should i call it a success?? LOLS. a toast to you for the brand new year, yep yep i'm totally agreeing with sinyin, all the best in everything u do ( inclusive of ur love life =D )
ReplyDeletethanks ya, yiying. haha... actually i create this blog oso bcuz of i always go to read ur blog lah. u inspire me to create this blog. but bcuz of laziness, i just put it aside lo. haha...
ReplyDeletebut recently my mind and my mood changed. i felt got sth push me ahead to further activate my blogging life. haha...
haha..no thx ah wei
ReplyDeleteu ? me? LOL
aiya, its my most sincere wish for u ma.. XD
hahaa, take initiative!!! scan~~ hahahahahaa
sinyin, good lo u! reject so fast ah! haha...
ReplyDeleteGAI lo!
anyway, thanks for ur wishes lah! really feel warm of all ur wishes and comments! haha...
If got target, sure will go lah! not NTU not really got lo! U are better than any of them lah! haha...