Wednesday, 13 January 2010

School start! Feel good or bad?

I already attend the class for 2 days. For the academic site, I hope more, I expect more. But for the activities site, I hope I can reduce more. I really tired of being socializing, being planning activities, being responsible for what I should and may not do. Tired, Tired, Tired! haiz....

My only thing that want to do is stay at room, online plus prepare for study. I want to start read my materials now! I should start to find the momentum, start to keep the momentum while there are still there! GOOD start that I want! GO GO GO! Nothing will be, just myself! Stop the rubbish meeting! Stop the rubbish gossiping. Stop the rubbish "friendship". Stop everything that may not necessary! haha....

That's the DREAM! My dream now. No choice. For the fact, I have to attend some meeting, gossiping of some boring gossip, dealing with the NONSENSE friends. HAIZ.. no choice. This is life. Want to change it. But not at once. Have to plan it and change it slowly.

GOOD! That's all the rubbish! GOOD LUCK for better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment