Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Duno wat's the suitable title for this!

Actually I already finish about 75% of this article, but due to technical error, it was deleted! haiz... Wat can I do? so have to re-write again lo! 


Today as usual, I wake up as early as 7am. And again, I got chance to meet yi ying on msn. So we just try to blar blar for a while lo. But duno y, our conversation can last for about 2 hours lo! haha... That's wat our friendship about. We can talk deep from heart to heart! (I think that's should be true right? haha...) I think she was about to start her study at the moment we start chatting lah. But may be bcuz of me, she try to delay her study plan and want to chat with me. I was motivated for the day after chatting with her. We made a promise during the conversation. I like that promise. It's really a good idea! haha...


Besides that, I shall talk about the handphone's plans in S'pore. This is bcuz my friend quite curious about that! haha... So sinyin, u will know after read through this blog lah! I m not rich lo! and the texting a msg not really will cost much of my time lo. 


Ok. S'pore actually consists of variety of phones' plans. Currently I m using a prepaid number. So it's oso same as m'sia, we need to top-up to get enough credit to use the phone. But the difference is the top-up package got quite many types here. There are mostly the side packages, bcuz the prepaid got it's main credit. For the foreign like me, the "128" are the most worthiest for us. "128" is the package that we can use S$28 to buy the top-up card. (this is the market price, we can get it at the price of S$25.50 from the cellphones shop outside the campus.) This package including $28 for international credit and $100 for local (S'pore) credit. This is wat the "128" means. But this credits will not added to the main credit of the prepaid package. It's a separated credits. We got 50 days to use the credit before it will expired. The credits will still continue if we top-up at the date it's expired. haha...  Those are brief introduction of the "128" package.


Then I should talk about the rate of sms and call per minutes. B4 that, I should let u all know that S'pore phone call will charge both the caller and receiver of the call. That means no matter who call who, the phone call will charge both sides. The rate is about $0.15 for per sms and $0.20 per minute for the phone call. It's standard for both the international and local credit. I think should be roughly like that lah! 


But seriously, the credits of "128" are not easy to finish up. Until today, I just be here about not more than half year and top-up of "128" for 4 times, the credits of my phone still got $37.92 for international credit and $203.09 for local credit. haiz... quite a big amount lo! and the next top-up will be on 2nd of march 2010. So there are such a big amount. If I continue to use the phone and top-up during the vacation, then my credit will still safe. But if I m not at s'pore during vacation, the credit will just die. So i m start thinking of how to use up the credits now. haha... So it's normal for me to sms to my friends and give them some encouragements. It's only cost $0.15, y not I do so!? 


So sinyin, r u understood? haha... by the way, I am happy to hear the "thank you" from u lah! U have to jiayou lo!


Yiying, still ok? U oso have to jiayou oh! I will try to encourage u as well! Thanks yiying for the morning! 

4 comments:

  1. hahaahahhahahahahahhahahaha
    thx for the kind explaination
    not dat i feel weird la, jz kd nia
    jz feel dat u no nid to waste the money ma
    kakaz, n i din reply u bcz india 's plan diff one, no expiry date XD XD XD can use til yr 2026 LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao! if my credit apply to urs using period, then I should use until I dun want to use lo! haha... Good!
    Actually I no need u to reply ah! It's a msg of encouragement lah! haha... give u the motivation 1! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. too much credit in the phone is a waste, so better do some deeds by sending some warmth to friends overseas. haha just joking ah wei!

    seriously thank you soo much for the text messages, lols. i doubted why u are able to send it, but now i got the answer =DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... yi ying, jiayou lah!
    i think u oso need some msg from me as well. I want to tell u, u r always not alone! great that u got the answer! haha... bcuz i felt that u all will doubted of that oso!

    ReplyDelete