Saturday, 16 January 2010

Today is Friday

Today is Friday, my last day of my 1st week of the sem. So what I want to conclude? I already settle my course registration. Although the add/drop period still have 1 week time, I already decided to settle down after I added 1 more elective course today. haha.... Although it's quite tough, but I still ok with that! From today, no more STAR in my life! haha... I can concentrate more on my study.

Today I went to High Commission of Malaysia in Tiong Baru to help my friends to borrow something for the coming events. It was so awesome to go there. Just can't imaging the building is so big and the area is still big although it's located in this limited Island. haha.... GOOD! I felt got the feeling of Malaysia when I was inside! GOOD!

Ok, try to conclude now. Laziness come to kacau again! haha... update to u all next time lah!

No comments:

Post a Comment