Before I continue, I suggest that u all hav to play the "My December" by Linkin Park in my playlists. haha....
It's really about my december lo.
Ok! In the pending of finding the hotel for them, I find that almost all the cheap price hotel are around the so called "red light area". haha... I try to book 1 hotel that they felt suitable, then waiting for the reply. But I can't even get any reply from the hotel on that check-in day. So I already got back-up plan for them. If can't get hotel, boys will tumpang my room, and girls will going to kaeyunn's cousin's house to tumpang there. It's may not be ideal, but still ok for few days.
24 December 2009, I don't hav to work. This day, boss and kaeyunn they all will come to S'pore. I already told them about how to come over to S'pore the day b4 and we meet at Kranji MRT Station. haha... But becuz of my miscalculation, I let them wait me for about 45 minutes. GAI! This is bcuz they dun need to queue long long to pass the custom. They said not much ppl that time. So they still ok to wait for me. haha... And I forget to say who are they. They are only 2 ppl, boss and kaeyunn.
Ok, I oso sumarize the place with go in short-form. 1st place: Dhorby Gaust- Plaza Singapura(a shopping mall) and places around that area; 2nd place: Harbour Front- Vivo City (a shopping mall); 3rd place: NTU; 4th place: Yishun MRT station (bcuz need to meet kaeyunn. kaeyunn's cousin stay at yishun); 5th place: Orchard Road. That's 1st day (24 December 2009). We stay at Orchard Road and countdown there. We din go back that night. Stay at 1 of the McD there and chit-chat to wait for the MRT on the next morning.
Let me talk a little bit about the condition at Orchard Road. We meet up a lot of friends from UTM there. Got kaebing, hueychang, jetsen, zaolong, and their UTM mates. All of them will going back on 25 December 2009. They going back that morning. Countdown at Orchard Road are not much different with countdown at Gurney. Also got sprays all around. But the different are Orchard Road was too crowded. Got 1 area ppl can't even walk at all. The light and atmosphere are more like christmas. Others than that, nothing special. haiz.... That night really tired of walking around. But not really enjoy the celebration. May be will felt enjoy to chit chat around with the old friends lo! haha.... That's the point!
Then we took train back to sleep at 6am. Damn tired that day. haha.... Then we go out again at 1pm on the Christmas Day. This is the other short form again of the day. "1st place: China Town; 2nd place: Orchard rRoad - mainly Ion Orchard; 3rd place: NTU." So this Christmas, I not really going to much places. Still ok with it! just that S'pore was too crowded with all the tourists. U can just imaging that the whole MRT station of Orchard was too sesak with ppl. U can find that it's quite difficult to move in the station. And even hav to wait for 3 trains to get into the train. haha... so the Christmas not really can enjoy at S'pore. Luckily I was with good friends here. Still not get too bored of that. haha...
Then I still hav to working for the following 2 days. But boss and kaeyunn still stay here until 27 December 2009. So not much places that I really can bring them around. That's oso the most 抱歉 part for them. haiz... But luckily they got friends to bring them around on the Sunday (27 December 2009).
On 26 December 2009, kaeyunn came over to NTU for the 1st time to meet us. I was working that time when she came over. Boss was the one who go to bring her over to my hostel. So I took my lunch time (1 hour) meet them and eat our lunch together at Canteen 2 of NTU. And I try to bring them to walk around some part of NTU during the limited time. After that I continue to work at SRC. And they hav to go back to my room to wait me until I was finish my work. Got something to add here. That day, facebook was not ready at my hall. So they hav to use proxy to access to facebook. The weird part is they only block it for 1 day. Hope it's not the symptom of NTU want to block facebook. but I hope and guess they wouldn't do so lo! haha... GOOD!
After I finish my working, I went back to my room and bring them to meet rabbit and yizheng who came on 26 December 2009 to meet their maple friends lo! haha... We meet at Sengkang, their maple's house! And we are so lucky can catch up the MRT and Bus to go back after quite late staying at the house. Then both of them say bye bye to me early in morning in my hostel. They went to Harbour Front to meet their friends to bring them to Sentosa.
After that I went back to BM again on 28 December 2009. I willl spend my vacation at my hometown b4 the school start. But this time the gathering and activities are not as much as the 1st time. Bcuz most of our friends already went back start their new sem. Just left a few which may still there. So most of my gathering are not more than 10 ppl. I also enjoy my days there as long as I can stay at my hometown. Bcuz it's not really easy to go back there after this year. So I really appreciate my time there. I got the chance to went to the Station 1 Cafe which just open b4 the Christmas and hav2 gathering there. I even got the chance to meet su ying. I already got 2 or 3 years din meet with her. So happy and so great! haha... Others than that, I oso watch 2 or 3 movies at Jusco when I was there. The most impressive movie is AVATAR. It's a super duper nice movie. Hope to watch 3D again. But I noot think really got chance now. haha... Hope that AVATAR still on screening during CNY or after CNY. haha... GREAT! That's roughly about my life during my 2nd time back to BM.
After the wonderful vocation, I had to go back to S'pore on 8 January 2010 for my new sem. My new sem start on 11 January 2010. I went back earlier bcuz of my 2 days working here. haha... Felt quite sad bcuz the school will start soon, but no choice, I hav to face that! I got many hopes for my new sem. Hope can achieve more than I want for this sem. Hope to improve more in this sem. I just scared that I may will just do nothing bcuz got too many things want to do! Hope that my hope, my wish will become real for this new sem! Bcuz I m not more a freshie here! I hav to live as myself! JIAYOU for myself! All the BEST for this new sem!
No comments:
Post a Comment