Monday, 25 January 2010

Busy week or busy life started!

This title should be quite familiar to me. The status of "busy week" or "busy life" quite often can be found at facebook of NTU's students recently! Today already the week 3 of the sem. The phrase busy most probably refer to the busy of both the study and ECA. That's a lot of activities in NTU recently. Got booths here and there around whole the campus no matter north spine or south spine. And as a student, they may have to busy with a lot of assignments as well from this week.

I still not too sure how busy will I be! but I surely will have to sacrifice my wednesday for 3 hours to help up red cross- blood donation division to recruit blood donor. Next week got blood donation drive, EEE week and FOC outing that I surely will have to involved. haiz.... I guess should be quite a lot of meetings coming up!

And further more, that's the sad-ness of the days. I actually really want to put more efforts on my study now! I hope I can use up almost all the time I can in library while I am free. But before CNY, I still not too sure how many days I can stay at LWN Library. As long as I can be here, I will try to use up the time and do watever I can do for the study! The library oso looks quite more ppl from this week compare to previous week! Guessing we should start to prepare for the midterm tests or quizes now! If not, that time will sure GG! haha...

Ok lah! I written this post again to encourage myself to work harder~! jiayou! Make study as my habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment