2 weeks more will be CNY. So great to know that. haha...
My feeling is great. But still will try to jiayou on my study before going back. My family, delicious food, relatives, FRIENDS and oso JSRC Reunion are waiting for me. haha...
So I will try my best for everyday in S'pore.
And again, the 4th week of the sem will be oso a busy week. I will be busy around the school campus. Busy with variety of activities. Haiz... really tired with all kind of activities. Anyway, I still hope that I can really enjoy them like last sem. Duno y, this sem, I only like to be a mugger. Although sometimes I will be no in the mood of study. But I still like to be alone, be free and slack enough! haha...
So lastly I would hope that the JSRC reunion will still be able to hold on. Hope the organisers can handle it well and I just waiting the time to be there. haha...
hey,im so looking forward to cny!!!feel so relief after the pesta angpow of my uni..hope to c u guys during cny!!
ReplyDeletekhaha.. yalor. hope to see u too during CNY.
ReplyDelete