Sunday, 10 January 2010

My December Holiday of 2009 (Part 1)

OK! After I writing about my SRC life, I would like to continue my momentum of writing this blog by telling about my life during my holidays. haha... I got the idea to write about this article oso bcuz of my holiday are quite related to SRC. I want to say that my schedule was fully packed during the whole holidays! I only spending totally 20 days out of 40 days of my holidays in my hometown. But felt enough got chance to go back twice! haha...

After my last paper on 2 December 2009 in the morning, my friends plan to go away from NTU to walk around. No idea about where to go initially. But after discussion, we plan to go Bugis 1st. Initial plan was my "BO NAO"'s friend want to bring us to go to a temple near by to pray. But we only walk around Bugis Street. Then got 1 friend said want to go Orchard to buy something for someone important. Then we go together lo! So on the very 1st day after exam, I already got the chance to walk around Orchard Road. The atmosphere of Christmas already there. Very nice, very romantic, very beautiful, just that we are all guys walking there. haha.... So this is my 1st day of the holiday.

The second day are even packed. I lazy to write the detail here. If I want to write, it's may be quite long lo. So I just write where I went for the whole days enough.
"1st place: Jurong Point (a shopping mall which nearest to NTU. It's oso Boon Lay MRT. Normally we will take 199 to here if we want to take MRT.), from 9am to 10am; 2nd place: Jurong East - Science Centre, from 10.20am to 12.45pm; 3rd place: Ang Mo Kio - AMP Hup (a shopping mall), from 1.30pm to 3.30pm; Ang Mo Kio - a friend's house, from 4pm to 5.30pm; Jurong Point, 6.15pm to 7pm; My room, 7.30pm to 7.45pm; walk along Orchard Road from Ion Orchard (Orchard MRT station) to Plaza Singapura (Dhorby Ghaut MRT station) , 8.30pm to 10pm; Then reach my room again at 12pm."  (refer to the MRT map below for the further idea or concept. If can't see clearly, go to  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/Singapore_mrt_lrt_map_future_version3.png to get the large version.)
So my 2nd day of holiday not even hav to write the detail already long lo! haha...


After that, I rest for the following 2 days if I not mistaken. Then duno which day, I go to Chinatown with my friends to eat bcuz already boring with NTU food after half year here. We spend abot 3 or 4 hours at Chinatown to eat quite a lot food and walking quite many times around the Chinatown. Then I think I just waiting for the 8 December 2009 for the MSA FOC Main Comm Meeting. ( MSA is Malaysians' Students Association, FOC is Freshmen Orientation Camp, Main Comm is Main Committee). Haiz... If not bcuz of this meeting, I think I already went back to my home.  The next day, 9 December 2009, be my very 1st day of working at SRC lo.

Then I went back to BM for 1st time after I start my life at NTU on 10 December 2009. I was so happy. Although I spend only about 8 days in BM, I felt so great and so happy. This few days was busy around for gathering with different group of friends and relatives. Although the time may felt not enough for me, I already enjoyed fully. I went for TAO, watching FENG YUN II, sing K, eat steamboat, eat cendol, eat rojak, eat hokkien mee, eat jawa mee, eat roti canai, eat ais kacang, eat chay kuey teow, play pool and so on.... I done all the things that I felt want to do and even may not do b4 i came to S'pore. 8 days, enough! haha.... After that, I had to fly back to S'pore on 18 December 2009 to work at night shift. During my 11 days at Singapore, my time oso full with activities. I work on 18, 21, 22, and 23 December 2009 for night shift (5pm to 10 pm) and work on 19, 20, 26 and 27 December 2009 for whole day (it's weekends, 8.55am to 6.15pm). So I got 2 days break for this period on 24 and 25 December 2009 bcuz of Christmas.

Haha... my 2 days holiday oso not free. Got friends from UTM came over to S'pore to celebrate their Christmas here. I still  not too sure who will come until the very last minutes to meet them. But got 2 friends, Kae Yunn and Wei Sem(boss) will come for sure. They even ask me to book hotel for all of them just 3 or 4 days b4 they want to come over here. I try to search on9, but can't find even 1 available. haha... So they can't get any room to stay.

Ok! take a break 1st! too long already. I will continue my second part very soon!

2 comments:

  1. hey ah wei,my first comment here..yo,ur life in s'pore seems o enjoyable and much much fun there..hope u do enjoy and have a great uni journey there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... poh hsing, thanks for ur comments. I will enjoy my life here. U too much enjoy ur uni's life! jiayou!

    ReplyDelete