Sunday, 24 January 2010

Ah Wei's Spirits

This morning, I will starting my days with writing this article entitled "Ah Wei's Spirits". I think this want as yiying always said before: "Ah Wei's spirits". Should be more than 3 years she oftenly say about this term when she come across to encourage me! haha... I like this term, although I can't really describe clearly wat's that!

But obviously, I m fully use of this kind of spirits in this sem compare to last sem! haha... Even 1 of my friend who is oso my neighbour asid that my attitude changed after the new sem. I looked like change to the other person already! No matter what happen, I m ready to change according to "Ah Wei's Spirits". GOOD!

So to start my day, I would like to finish all my tutorials and try to do as much as possible as I can for the webassigns! so, jiayou lah!

5 comments:

  1. Ah wei's spirit?!
    LOL~ may ur soul rest in peace XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... good! like ur comment although it's perli-ing lah! haha... very sinyin's comment.
    jiayou lah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, doesnt mean to perli u lar..XD
    i where gt so bad?? XD XD XD
    jz find dat phrase a bit funny, really salute to my bao bei, only she can thk of this =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... may be i not really meant that oso. Just will felt ur "perli-ness" when I read ur comment lo! that's ur style mah!
    anyway, I like that! very good comment! haha....
    of course only she will think of that lah! u ah!? haiz...
    haha...
    anyway, jiayou lah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and somemore, dun be feel weird just bcuz of my name is there lah! so hurt u know! haiz... it's a good combination lah! not a weird combination that u stated b4 lo! haha...

    ReplyDelete