Sunday, 25 September 2011

Thanks to my Carelessness...

I lost my room key! I had to spend $50 to make a replacement for it.
I don't know where I lost it, how I lost it, when I lost it. But I lost it.
Damn sad lo.

On tuesday night, when my OG had their BBQ cum birthday celebration session, I had to attend my regular fortnightly meeting at North Spine. Around 7.15pm, after I had my dinner with my roomie, I walked to the meeting venue. Before I reach the tutorial room, which was my meeting venue, I went to Canteen A to help someone dabao drink. I bought 2 coffees and then walked to the tutorial room. I guess this entire journey was the most possible period when I lost my room card.

I wouldn't know that my room key was lost till I reached my lovely hall after my meeting. The meeting was last for 3 and a half hours. When I reached my hall, it's already 11.40pm. I call my hall mates that I know, most of them (including my roomie) still busy with the birthday celebration of their OG mates at the other part of the campus. So I had to wait for my roomie to come back.

I was waiting at the TV lounge of block 70 because the TV lounge in front of my room (Block 69's TV lounge) was occupied by JCRC. I managed to read and revise the notes that I brought along to prepare the Quiz on next morning. The TV lounge is not really quiet actually. While I was there, they were a group of Ah Neh over there. All of them had their own laptop. Most of the time, they are skype-ing with friends, singing, laughing, make random noise... But I still managed to stay over there due to my laziness to find other places to wait. I can't believe that I stayed over there for 2 hours. GENG! haha....

Around 1.15am, my roomie was back. I try to find my room key at my room, but failed. So I planned to wake up early in the morning on next day to find my key. I walked and followed the path that I took the day before to find the key. Then I walked to take my quiz at South Spine. Erm... The 1st quiz of the semester was ok for me. But my mood still down. I still can't find my key. So I had to continue my mission to find the lost room key.

After went to the few possible places, I decided to go to the few departments of the school to find my card. I went to counter of campus security which is quite isolated and I never realize its existing before, I went to the canteen A office to find the manager, I went to SAO and finally I went to my hall office. I decided to go and report lost at hall office after few rounds of finding. I reported lost to hall office to get a replacement for the room key. The old room key was cancelled, I got a new card and my $50 was gone. My whole day also gone due to the uncompleted mission.

At night, I still followed my plan to go back to penang. And I m now enjoying my slacking life and nice food at Penang while blogging. haha...

This is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment