Actually I update the blog is not my plan today. But suddenly got the inspiration to write sth. The topic is bout my laziness in the conversations.
Actually i m quite lazy to use my brain especially use it for conversation. i found this since my secondary school. Since child, I was a quiet boy. Till now, I think I am still a quiet guy. Although some of my friends may not agree with what I said. haha... I guess I am quiet, mostly because of the laziness to use my brain especially they are someone else to talk. haha... I will enjoy to listen what they said. Mainly because I am bagua or kepo enough. haha... I enjoy listening more than talking.
Back to years ago....
When I was in a group of friends during my secondary school, sometimes I felt that it was quite difficult for me to find something to talk about the "common topics" of my friends during the conversations. Most of their common topics like football, handphone, sports... I not really familiar. What I will interested in erm... haha... I guess I had try my best to learn the so called "common topisc", but it's hard if u r not really enthu in although i like it la! haha... erm... After sometimes, I think i ald get used to my odd-ness. haha...
Err... Uni life...
Come to s'pore. I hope to change. I try to be active and know a lot of friends. . erm... It's help and I start to realise the reason behind. Then I start to find my way now! Learn to be myself.
erm.. i think i am lazy to write more. hope those stalkers enjoy my boring blog here! haha...
To reward you all, this song is dedicated to all of you la! No msg hidden. Juz enjoy the song! haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment