My aim in Uni, learn something beyond the books! This is my aim since my freshie year.
My 1st year 1st sem was slack! slack and slack. I was always the one who try to initiate events in the "passive" OG, joined few ECAs... I think this is most eventful semester.
But after getting the result of my 1st year 1st sem, the feeling was suddenly changed. Suddenly, I felt that I need to be a mugger to save my future. To save my result! The enthusiasm of being active in social networking and learning sth else beyond the textbook was gone. The life of 1st sem and 2nd sem were totally different!
2nd year, I was a Club Service Director. So wat's the life? I not too sure. But I know I learnt a lot during my term as the Director! Learn to be an event organiser, a learner, a coordinator... Learn to communicate, learn to network and socialise, learn to talk to stranger.... The learnings were too sudden and too much for me to adapt and absorb. I was too innocent and too poor. So a lot more to learn. Therefore, end up myself to be a little bit autistic especially my 1st sem of 2nd year. Off OG, Off events, Off Off and Off... The enthusiasm of being active in social networking and learning sth else beyond the textbook was not really there although I was forced to have. Anyway, my life become better after the 1st sem. Because I really the important thing to learn is adapting and put it in ur own way!
And now, this is my 3rd year there. What can I said is I already ADAPTED. Ald know how to cope with the life of kiasu-ness here. I learn to enjoy life, learn to say NO, learn to say YES... The enthusiasm of being active in social networking and learning sth else beyond the textbook are back!This year, ON OG, ON events if got time... The enthusiasm and activeness of the freshies are something I really saluted to! I was not that active during my freshie year. Memang salute!
After the 2 years and few months here, I feel that friendships are very important to help you in Ups and Downs. I can proud to say that I earned a lot of friendships here! haha... Erm... But being friends' friend, I got a lot more thing to learn and earn!
So that's all!
Random-ness end!
Time for CAs, Tutorials, Notes, Reports....
No comments:
Post a Comment