exam period almost come to the end. This means 2nd Sem of Year 1 also will be end very soon.
But I still got 1 more paper remained: life science.
this is a MCQ paper. The notes that i can read are really limited.
including today, I got 3 more days to prepare for this paper.
I already slack for 3 days after the previous paper on Thursday.
I felt I was finished my exam after that paper.
This is because in my perception, for the last paper, I can prepare it within a very short period of time.
further more it's MCQ, so I still can choose to TEMBAK or TIKAM if I don't know the answer. So the pressure is not that much compare to the other papers.
But after I writing this blog, I feel that now it's the time for me to start the preparation for this paper.
3 days or less than that.
so after writing this blog, I will start reading the notes, hope that I can conclude my 1st year with a wonderful ending. Life Science, I am coming!
Gambateh!
No comments:
Post a Comment