Wednesday, 5 May 2010

hahahaha...

hahahaha....
I can laugh now! I can laugh as loud as I want.
Holiday now!
Holiday officially start from now.
4 months holiday from now.
So I am free now!
No need to EMO already although my emotions are still there!
hahahahaha....
My home is close to me now! BM, I will come to U very soon!

Today's paper, Life Science was a MCQ paper. As expected, this was an easy paper. Almost all the questions were exactly the same as the copy of pass year in my hand and tutorials that I read through. I took only about 40 minutes to answer all 75 questions. and checked again and again. Actually I want to leave earlier. But I still waiting for others to leave 1st. After 5 minutes of checking, I saw got ppl start to leave the exam hall. While, I still continue to check my answers. So I decided to leave the exam hall after I finished checking. While I was checking, friends around my seat also start to leave. I speed up my checking and leave the exam hall at 10.10am. This was 50 minutes earlier than the times given for the paper. hahahhaa....
I think this is the only paper that I can leave the exam hall as that early in NTU. The only paper that I don't have to think too much while I was answering the questions. The only paper that don't involve too much of preparation! hahahaa....

TO those friends in other places that haven't finish or haven't start their exam or just started their exam, I wish you all the best and good luck in your papers! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment