7 May 2010, we are forced to check out. The following are the location of my hall and and layout of my block. You can click on the link to have a further look of my halls. It's haven't been updated for sometimes. The facilities in the websites are the pass 1. Currently, the halls' facilities are all new.
http://www.ntu.edu.sg/campus/Accommodation/Undergrad/HallsofResidence/Pages/Hall15Layout.aspx
http://webx.ntu.edu.sg/hall15/About_Intro.html
I have to prepare to leave before this Friday. I may have to pack my things and find a place to store my things at the same times. This is the biggest problem for this few days. After packing and storing, I may also have to find a place to stay temporary before and can going back to BM on 12 May 2010 and attend a SENIOR CAMP at the same time. I think I will illegally sharing a room with friends. No matter how IT will be, just let it be.
Talking about SENIOR CAMP, I also have to plan and organize my part of this camp before 7 May 2010. 7 May 2010, the camp will start unofficially. So no more times after that.
This is what my life will be for this few days besides have to prepare for the last paper, LIFE SCIENCE. Sp GamBAteH la!
I know got few of my besties will facing their exam SOON!
So ME, Pung Ah Wei, Wish YOU all THE BEST and GooD LUCK In YOUR EXAM! hahaha....
JiayoU la!

No comments:
Post a Comment