Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Life is so happening while mugging

Mugging. Mugging. Mugging.
Life is so happening with mugging during exam period.

  1. Librarians are hardworking in checking of "hogging". Their frequency is 10 mins once (for Tuesday). If you just want to go to toilet to do your business then sorry, ur seat gone! haha... (I found that this is only happened in the morning!)
  2. When you step in to the library, study room, SAC, benches, canteens or any place else, you will feel scary of the mugging attitude of the muggers here. Most of the muggers are crazy like nothing else in this world! (Even my friend posted a similar msg in his facebook today: "According to AT's theory,'如果我考不好,我不想做人了'.wth!!life is not just about grade and exam lo =.=" (I feel he is discriminate of AT. So you have to tafsir yourself. I still believe AT got their lives. We just don't understand what they are thinking of. May be they are saying something that they don't really meant it! haha...)
  3. Since I was and I will study all the way in the quiet zone of LWN library, so any voice or sound is not allowed in this zone. We are not even allowed to whispering (if the library officers come to spot check  us!). So most of our messages are transfer in silence. So a simple eyes contact, body languages and smile will be the main and essential message in that "ZONE". Although not allowed, but we still whispering to discuss the problems in book, sharing jokes. Some of us even use what's up, sms and written notes. INTERESTING right!? haha...
  4. Busybody like me will use this opportunity to observe others (can considered another kind of stalking? haha...) Firstly, I will looking for INTERESTING person  for me to see! (of course looking for leng lui 1st la!) IF can't find any, i will juz observe the people around me. If my friends have some whispering, then I will start guessing what is in their mind!
  5. Recently, I found this is interesting. But I can't comment to much. I am still observing. Observing and observing. Of course it's related to LDR. So what's in your mind? Just keep it in your heart! haha...
  6. HAHA... Got HA studying with us for this exam period. HA is so serious in mugging. Iphone and study. Study and Iphone. And HA's shadow!
  7. Today (Wednesday), got 1 guy who sit next row to us, wear his jacket and put up the TUDUNG (don't know how is it called) of his jacket. haha... don't funny! he looked like the resident in Kutub Utara. haha... And HA hahaha till we all hahaha... HA even snap a photo of him and send to HA's mum. haiz... 
  8. Actually I was ambitious to study psychology during my secondary school. but GAVE UP this plan after knowing the reality fact. The future of PSYCHOLOGY is uncertain. So I choose to study EEE. Erm.. Am I regret? Don't know! But almost every exam period, I will feel that I should study human being rather than imaginary stuff that move the machines! 
  9. Communication skills: again old topic. 



2 comments:

  1. LDR= long distance relationship??
    what about that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. kepo la you! PM me in facebook lo!

    ReplyDelete