This is a random article: What the big DEAL!?
haha....
This statement it's from a prof of computer engineering.
Last few days, my friend go to meet the prof to seek consultation for "algorithm and mathematic". May be due to kangjiong-ness of my friend, the prof suddenly pop-out a sentence: "Fail, just retake la! wat's the big deal?"
This statement is so random. my friend oso shocked and surprised. Because that prof havn't really answer his questions. So he keep complaining after that. haha...
So What's the big deal!? Exam is not everything! although the good result will make life better, but if you really try your best, then really no regret lo! Understand or don't understand is really not a big deal lo! haha....
Besides that, this statement oso link me to a news report about a part-time student who commit suicide after he facing some problem in his academic. For the further details, please refer to any newspaper of malaysia. You will roughly know what I want to say. At the same times, that's also another word come out from my mind. It's "Jaguh Kampung". In singapore, I really have such strong feeling related to this Malay's phrases. STPM it's really kacang compare to here. Malaysia's education really have problems. especially the standard. haha... The further 1, I don't want to comment loo!
Others than that, my 2 good friends really like to travel around lo. A lot of places they had been travelled. I really envy leh!
Yiying is going to Spain now (yesterday or today). She juz told me through a sms yesterday after my random sms. This is oso her 1st time to send me the sms from europe. haha... I was told that she was at spain that time. So I was surprised pun. haha....
Another friend is Sin Yin. She still having her exam now. But she is already busy with her planning to travel around. So far she already travel a lot of places pun. The next-to-go destination is Europe lo! haha...
So what I want to conclude leh!? haha..
They are so rich!? Sort of la. since both of them are scholars, so money is not a problem pun. So they can easily manage to travel by IKAT PERUT a little bit, a little bit. haha...
I am not a scholar. So budget is a problem. I do like to travel. But no such income. haha...
ButI still plan to go Taiwan next year's JULY. haha... Ald booked the tickets to and fro to Taiwan! yeah! haha... I not really think much further when that time I was told that there was promotion from Airasia. I even don't think about the financial support part. haha... So it's really a random plan after a random suggestion by P2's gang. haha.... I think I have to use my vacation period to work part-time at s'pore lo! haha.. If not, really don't have budget to go leh. haha...
Sinyin, I do hope to get sponsor lo! haha... So sorry for your request ya! haha....
At the same time, I want to share a song that recommended by sinyin. I think this song is quite emo. But it's not really my current status now. haha... I am enjoy my life here! haha...
haha....
This statement it's from a prof of computer engineering.
Last few days, my friend go to meet the prof to seek consultation for "algorithm and mathematic". May be due to kangjiong-ness of my friend, the prof suddenly pop-out a sentence: "Fail, just retake la! wat's the big deal?"
This statement is so random. my friend oso shocked and surprised. Because that prof havn't really answer his questions. So he keep complaining after that. haha...
So What's the big deal!? Exam is not everything! although the good result will make life better, but if you really try your best, then really no regret lo! Understand or don't understand is really not a big deal lo! haha....
Besides that, this statement oso link me to a news report about a part-time student who commit suicide after he facing some problem in his academic. For the further details, please refer to any newspaper of malaysia. You will roughly know what I want to say. At the same times, that's also another word come out from my mind. It's "Jaguh Kampung". In singapore, I really have such strong feeling related to this Malay's phrases. STPM it's really kacang compare to here. Malaysia's education really have problems. especially the standard. haha... The further 1, I don't want to comment loo!
Others than that, my 2 good friends really like to travel around lo. A lot of places they had been travelled. I really envy leh!
Yiying is going to Spain now (yesterday or today). She juz told me through a sms yesterday after my random sms. This is oso her 1st time to send me the sms from europe. haha... I was told that she was at spain that time. So I was surprised pun. haha....
Another friend is Sin Yin. She still having her exam now. But she is already busy with her planning to travel around. So far she already travel a lot of places pun. The next-to-go destination is Europe lo! haha...
So what I want to conclude leh!? haha..
They are so rich!? Sort of la. since both of them are scholars, so money is not a problem pun. So they can easily manage to travel by IKAT PERUT a little bit, a little bit. haha...
I am not a scholar. So budget is a problem. I do like to travel. But no such income. haha...
ButI still plan to go Taiwan next year's JULY. haha... Ald booked the tickets to and fro to Taiwan! yeah! haha... I not really think much further when that time I was told that there was promotion from Airasia. I even don't think about the financial support part. haha... So it's really a random plan after a random suggestion by P2's gang. haha.... I think I have to use my vacation period to work part-time at s'pore lo! haha.. If not, really don't have budget to go leh. haha...
Sinyin, I do hope to get sponsor lo! haha... So sorry for your request ya! haha....
At the same time, I want to share a song that recommended by sinyin. I think this song is quite emo. But it's not really my current status now. haha... I am enjoy my life here! haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment