Thursday, 4 February 2010

Fun to have first aid kit!

Today after tonnes of activities, finally I can go to borrow a first aid kit from 1 of my friend which is an officer in red cross nearby my hall. This 1st aid kit is for our FOC outing to Sentosa on the coming sunday. I felt very excited to have the 1st aid kit with me although it is juz for a few days. May be it is bcuz of the experiences and memories laid behind of the 1st aid kit. It make me feel alive once more. haha...

For these few days, I was really very busy with the ECA. haiz.. Damn tired. Especially today: I had to attend the duty for blood donation drive in the morning and in the afternoon. As for afternoon and night, I was busy with the Combat Laser Shooting. Haiz... that's my day. No time for study! so sad for that! After the whole day of ECA, I felt that working is better than ECA. My job at SRC is 5 times slacker than my ECA's events! So I think I can earn more than $2000 for 1 month during the ECA time if I m working that time. haha... So this was my day! good night!

Sinyin, jiayou la! tomolo is your last day of exam! See you very soon! wahahahahahahaha....

P/S: after about 1 months, I finally can do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment